Flawless - Immaculate - Impeccable Vocals

Flawless - Immaculate - Impeccable Vocals
James Labrie - The Man with the Golden Voice

Friday, January 2, 2009

Take Away my Pain

Its been a long time. And no justice is done to the fact that I've not been posting on my blog at all. Been falling into infinity myself. ;)

But hey, nothing like experiencing the high and the low in the span of 12 months you know. And something that gives you the courage to look things in the eye no matter how tough and be able to face it. Yes, I think its been a great journey!

So like the lyrics of Take away my pain from 'Falling into infinity' .. I say too

Take away my pain
Leave the cold outside
Please don't let it rain
Don't stumble on my pride
Take away my pain
I'm not frightened anymore \m/

Bring on 2009! Good times for you DT! Looking forward to some awesome music too! Rock on!

No comments: