Its been three months now since I've posted here on my blog. A lot has happened and a lot that I have to thank DT for.Honest to God. I would not know what I would have done or how I would have traversed that period in life without DT by my side. Thankfully here I am today hale and healthy and posting again on my Heros!! :D
Now the big announcement! All thanks to my brother, we are the proud owners of a 1 metre long Dream Theater poster!!! Hurrah!
1. I get to see them every single day
2.I get to pose with them for pictures. I mean how many people actually get to do that!?!?!!
3.I get to bug my parents by asking them who is the better looking person in the poster (ha ha!) just for kicks!
But all said, this poster was a total surprise and such a sweet gesture from my brother. Thanks bro! Love ya! And love ya DT. Until I see you guys for real, I shall see you guys on the wall! :D
Flawless - Immaculate - Impeccable Vocals
James Labrie - The Man with the Golden Voice
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment