Flawless - Immaculate - Impeccable Vocals

Flawless - Immaculate - Impeccable Vocals
James Labrie - The Man with the Golden Voice

Friday, January 16, 2009

3:07:25!


3:07:25?

Yes. Three hours , seven minutes and twenty five seconds of watching my Heros perform live across the world, as part of their Chaos in Motion tour 2007-08! What could be better? Its been my first time DT-performing-live-watching thing.. so I was totally glued to it! Cranked the volume up and sat through 180 minutes of sheer ecstasy!

Now I know what it'd be like if I had to go for a DT concert myself. The atmosphere that I got to see atthe concerts that DT played at, the crowds lined up, were just mindblowing to say the least! I mean, for a band started by three boys when they were in music school, to come such a long way and become phenomenal stars is indeed a great thing!

Watch the Chaos in motion tour DVD please! Its amazing. And what is the good word I use? yes, AWESOME!! :D

To the gig fellas! Happy watching!

No comments: