Its been close to 8 months now since I've discovered your brilliance. And, All I have to say is I'll probably never get over you people. Your songs are the best stress busters for me and it takes me to whole new world of my own from where coming back is not a thing I like. You guys are the best and you've got a fan for life in me. Love you Dream Theater.Flawless - Immaculate - Impeccable Vocals
James Labrie - The Man with the Golden Voice
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Just can't get enough
Its been close to 8 months now since I've discovered your brilliance. And, All I have to say is I'll probably never get over you people. Your songs are the best stress busters for me and it takes me to whole new world of my own from where coming back is not a thing I like. You guys are the best and you've got a fan for life in me. Love you Dream Theater.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment