Flawless - Immaculate - Impeccable Vocals

Flawless - Immaculate - Impeccable Vocals
James Labrie - The Man with the Golden Voice

Sunday, February 24, 2008

25

Four months of posting on my favourite band of all time. And, I ain't tired of it at all. This is my 25th post and I have reserved it for one of the best pieces of Dream Theater's work called
'Metropolis Pt.1 - The miracle and the sleeper'



I have not heard a song so beautiful to date. You know, this is what I love about DT. Everytime I think I've heard enough songs, another keeps popping up, and the sensation just blows me apart.Everytime. Really.Metropolis is awe inspiring according to me coz Labrie's vocals simply glide through the crests and troughs so smoothly,I ended up wondering if the song was a dream. :)

Music - Awesome. Lyrics - Mind blowing. Vocals - Perfect to the last note.

CONCLUSION : This song is a miracle all by itself.

PS : I completed all my test papers last evening only with this song playing in my ears. Thanks DT.

No comments: