Yesterday was one of those rare good days.One of those days where the world seems like a great place to live in. I am the proverbial lazy bum.Compare me to a sloth and you'll be suprised to see that the sloth will lose hands down.
Test papers have to be submitted by the end of Feb. And I have completed close to 65% of them. So, when I got back home,I was in this 'I-wanna-scream-out-loud-and-make-a-big-noise' kinda mood. My Mp3 player was spotted after some searching and I plugged it in. This mp3 player has a mind of its own.Seriously. I think of a song and it plays it. Mind you, the playlist is on the shuffle mode. :) I thought' This Dying Soul'.. it was played. The next was the best. I thought 'A change of Seasons'.. and lo... it was played. Hurray!
All the inspiration I needed came from my MP3 loaded with DT songs. So song after song played and DT's power worked its magic. I completed one paper! What I tried doing listening to Enrique or BSB and gave up.. DT did for me.
I dunno if DT have the so called 'X' factor, But for me they sure have the 'I' factor. What does the I stand for? Inspiration. :D.. So until tonight, when I attempt to write another paper, DT.. all I have to say is Thank You.
Flawless - Immaculate - Impeccable Vocals
James Labrie - The Man with the Golden Voice
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment