Flawless - Immaculate - Impeccable Vocals

Flawless - Immaculate - Impeccable Vocals
James Labrie - The Man with the Golden Voice

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Why Petrucci?

Why does Petrucci inspire me? I've racked my brains. The truth is I love Dream Theater as a band and not for any specific member per se. But, after watching the change of seasons video I can't stop raving about how well Petrucci plays the guitar. The sole reason why I've taken up guitar lessons. I know there may not even be the day where I'll come to playing half as well as he does, but nevertheless, I'll know I gave up trying.

It has to be sheer magic to watch him play that well and at such amazing speed.God knows how much I wanna see him play live. I'll probably go insane just at the sight of Dream Theater. I've written so much, yet can't figure out why he has influenced me so much.Guess, some things in life don't necessarily have a reason behind it. :) And Petrucci is one such phenomenon. After all, I am a part of the huge fan following around the universe and do acknowledge the fact(as mad as it may sound), that , yes I have converted to the religion called "Petruccism". :D

No comments: