Flawless - Immaculate - Impeccable Vocals

Flawless - Immaculate - Impeccable Vocals
James Labrie - The Man with the Golden Voice

Sunday, December 30, 2007

A Change of Seasons

Even when plans fall to pieces
I can still find the courage
With promise I've found in my faith

Likely or not, it's a dream that we keep
and at odds with our senses we'll climb
But if faith is the answer, we've already reached it
And if spirit's a sign then it's only a matter of time

It has been a year with a mix of events ranging from the best to the worst. A year where potentials were tapped and hitherto unknown areas were explored. A year which taught me how much one grows every single day and how much each day has to offer.

A year which brought about a change of heart and showed me that courage is what works in the worst situation. 2007 started well and ended up shredding my soul ( the death of my dog Bondu).

As in the above song, it is only a matter of time before I reach and achieve what I've always dreamed of. It is with DT by my side that some of the worst moments in life were transcended. Thank you Dream Theater. Welcome 2008. Bring on the New Year!

No comments: