Goosebumps, yeah that's what I get when I listen to the song 'Under a Glass Moon' from the album 'Images and Words'. Awesome start by Labrie (vocals) ... jolts you from any other world that you may have been in and makes you sit up and take notice of the song. :)
The instrumentals in the beginning are the best I've heard amongst DT's gems. Awesome is not the word for this song as well. As addictive as all the other Dream Theater songs are. A great listen definitely. :D
Flawless - Immaculate - Impeccable Vocals
James Labrie - The Man with the Golden Voice
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Definately one of the better ones on Images and Words, but damm EVERY SONG on images is bliss !!
the solo is probably petruccis best , but then again, EVERY petrucci solo is blisss
hehe, you know how we dt fans are, ..
Post a Comment