Flawless - Immaculate - Impeccable Vocals

Flawless - Immaculate - Impeccable Vocals
James Labrie - The Man with the Golden Voice

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

50

Yeee haaaaaaa! 50 posts! And still going strong. *Touch Wood* (Home - SFAM plays in the background)

"Dream Theater, you guys have been one major influence in my life. Honestly. No other reason why , I STILL haven't been able to move on from your magic, to any other band for the past 2 odd years. Even if I have discovered other bands this year, there is simply nothing that beats listening to your songs. The BEST stress busters one could have wished for. And inspirational indeed." - Archie

I'd like to dedicate my 50th post to Mike Portnoy. I read in the bio, about how Mike was battling alcoholism and drug addiction through the formative years of the band. And how much it affected his life and his interaction with his bandmates, producers etc, hell ,even his performances!! It really was heartening to read, how Mike decided to kick the habit and be part of the AA network wherever he went. It takes real will power to resist something that has threatened to swallow your life. Kudos Mike! Perhaps all the people out there(DT fans) who've turned to alcohol/drugs for whatever reason, need to take a leaf out of your book.

To THE ONE FANTABULOUS BAND I could've ever come across in this life, all I have to say is this : Keep going on, never stop and cease to amaze the world with your music. \m/

No comments: