What in heaven's name have I missed until now?! God, really I must deserve to be bonked thrice on my head for not having listened to the song Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence!!
If you thought A change of Seasons was long at 23:08, think again. Yeah, SDOIT (the song) contained on Disc 2 of the album is a whopping 42:04 minutes long!! Woot!! Divided into 8 parts this song is the longest DT have composed to date. :D And I discovered it just yesterday. :-/
It speaks on various problems like schizophrenia, post partum depression,autism,multiple personality disorder amongst others.
Read up on this : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_Degrees_of_Inner_Turbulence_(song)
One word for the 8 part composition : MINDBLOWING
I will have this on repeat mode on my T700 for quite sometime to come. :)
Flawless - Immaculate - Impeccable Vocals
James Labrie - The Man with the Golden Voice
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment