Hah.. I am through reading 50% of their bio! Wow! Yes, I've admired DT for their technical prowress and sheer talent, something that has caught my attention right from the time I got entangled into their music. But , after reading their bio, and being just halfway through mind you, my level of respect for them has moved several notches higher!!
It is really really not easy for 3 college going boys to dream big, drop their education at an institution as illustrious as Berklee, to believe in their own talent and stick through with that one passion in mind, to make it big!! And yes, its indeed such an achievement to be where they are.. doing what they do!
Salutations to all you guys for daring to dreaming big! If you hadn't the world would never have had Dream Theater!
ROCK ON!
Flawless - Immaculate - Impeccable Vocals
James Labrie - The Man with the Golden Voice
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment