Flawless - Immaculate - Impeccable Vocals

Flawless - Immaculate - Impeccable Vocals
James Labrie - The Man with the Golden Voice

Friday, May 22, 2009

Dream come true

A HUGE THANK YOU TO MY BRO AND MY DT GURU (ADITYA BHAGATH!)

I visited Dream Theater's official website sometime last year and remember browsing it for quite sometime. And there I came across the fact that DT released their authorized biography and that it was available for sale, but only through order online and not through book stores. It was then that I asked bro(my fellow DT fanatic) if there was ANYWAY we could lay our hands on that biography?!

Days passed into weeks and I forgot about this book. And then bro's turn to go to the US as a grad student came up. And my tryst with Dream Theater kept going strong as part of being me. :) About 15 days back, I got a call from bro, who was incidently scheduled to travel to India for his summer break, that he had something for me! He wanted me to guess what it was? I for the life of me could not guess. And then came the big announcement!!

He had ordered online the AUTHORIZED BIOGRAPHY of DT's just for me!!! Hurrrrahhh!! Such a thoughtful gesture!! Honestly! My Heros, I get to read all about them for real..and get to own it all for myself! And it did not stop at that!! I got two DT keychains too!!!! Yipppeee! Am I on Cloud 9? You bet I am!

So yes, as proud as I am, I am equally glad to have my sibling with whom I get to share the DT madness with! I mean, how many of us get to do that??! I sure am lucky!
All hail \m/

No comments: