Flawless - Immaculate - Impeccable Vocals

Flawless - Immaculate - Impeccable Vocals
James Labrie - The Man with the Golden Voice

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Seven

Its been a good 5+ years since I've written on this blog. And its good to be back. A lot has happened in these past years, and today in the 7th year since I opened this blog, Dream Theater has transformed from an obsession into a way of life.

My first tattoo - The Letter D and Dream Theater's Logo \m/

On 30th December, 2012 I got this lovely piece of art inked. I carry DT with me where ever I go. The biggest take away for me from Dream Theater has been ' Seize the Day'. Its helped me be more open, frank and upfront where my opinions are concerned, no matter which walk of life it may relate to. For tomorrow who knows, I may never be around. 

Thank you Dream Theater for becoming such a powerful force in my life. I love you guys :)

No comments: