Flawless - Immaculate - Impeccable Vocals

Flawless - Immaculate - Impeccable Vocals
James Labrie - The Man with the Golden Voice

Saturday, November 21, 2009

3 years :)

"Love is an act of blood
and I'm bleeding a pool
In the shape of a heart"
- Space Dye Vest

I've listened to this song at a point in time where my heart was truly messed up. And it just rocks you to sleep and soothes away those worry lines threatening to permanently line your heart. I must say, the lyrics and the soulful music is a much needed panacea.

Today commemorates my blog's 3rd anniversary and I can't believe the madness is still going strong. To many more years of continued dedication. Cheers!!

Love you Dream Theater and thank you for being such an influential force in my life. For being the proverbial silver lining in a life which was like a dark cloud. You rock. \m/

No comments: