So I wither and render myself helpless
I give in and everything is clear
I breakdown and let the story guide me.
Wow.. wow.. simply WOW. Whoever thought that BCSL would lure me with this master piece. And moreso, something that has focussed on a writer's block. :) Not being a regular blogger.. there have been times when I've wanted to break free from the shackles that bind. And what better way than to let the words flow?!
I've always felt that frustration has a nice way of bringing forth the right words to ease things out. Puts things into perspective in a very sensible way. So for people who experience the writer's block, it should be a lesson.. to let feelings flow and not to block them at all. Once the flows stops..you'll wonder how you could actually write all of that. And yes, truly the best thing would be is to let it out, chaff and grain alike. :)
Flawless - Immaculate - Impeccable Vocals
James Labrie - The Man with the Golden Voice
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment